the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Police take away only reason for ice fishing

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51 Re: Police take away only reason for ice fishing on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:17 pm

GGF

major-contributor
major-contributor
Miz point you said:

Everything!!!!! You are terrible when it comes to expressing your thoughts. This "and, and" business is tiresome as well. Try writing in a concise and cohesive manner for a change.

Miz point I have been writing like this for some 18+yrs...and...

And for the record no matter how often you or someone else decides to attack me on the subject matter...and...

And please deal with it already because I will not change it for you...and...

And or others that perhaps would like me to...and...

And for the record...It is about accepting a person for what they are etc ...and...

And not what a few others want them to be or become...and...

And or being a sheep...and...

And also I have many, many people I know personally that have complimented me on my writings and so on...and...

And is this finally writing in concise and cohesive manner already for Mis Point?...GGF

52 Re: Police take away only reason for ice fishing on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:20 pm

holly golightly

major-contributor
major-contributor
Maybe speak in plain English and leave out the verbage........ it is your writing style that confuses everyone. Even ee cummings' poetry is easier to read than your comments are.......

53 Re: Police take away only reason for ice fishing on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:21 pm

Freeman

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
...here we go again...

54 Re: Police take away only reason for ice fishing on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:25 pm

GGF

major-contributor
major-contributor
holly golightly you said:

Maybe speak in plain English and leave out the verbage........ it is your writing style that confuses everyone. Even ee cummings' poetry is easier to read than your comments are.......

I don't care if it is or not...and please let's end this debate about me and my writing now because it is all wrong to start "attacking someone personally" on a subject matter such as this one...GGF

55 Re: Police take away only reason for ice fishing on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
christ.....funny how when some folks are asked something simple such as "please be concise?" that they take it as an attack? Get over it already. As you can now see GGF there are SEVERAL of us who are tired of your fractured prose.

56 Re: Police take away only reason for ice fishing on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Freeman

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
A bit of overreaction, yes? Its not like its only one person who has trouble comprehending GGF's posts.

57 Re: Police take away only reason for ice fishing on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Freeman

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
GGF wrote:I don't care if it is or not...and please let's end this debate about me and my writing now because it is all wrong to start "attacking someone personally" on a subject matter such as this one...GGF

Who decided on that rule?

58 Re: Police take away only reason for ice fishing on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Bartron

major-contributor
major-contributor
I use my trusty Enigma Machine to translate GGF posts!

59 Re: Police take away only reason for ice fishing on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
Bartron wrote:I use my trusty Enigma Machine to translate GGF posts!

hahahaha....and here with my crap vision I thought you said Enema machine....well, that could clear up some of the bullshite.

60 Re: Police take away only reason for ice fishing on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:47 pm

GGF

major-contributor
major-contributor
Miz Point...

Your Post # 43…GOM if anyone understands that post of GGF's then I do believe that the end is nigh.

My Post #44…GOM you said:
Yikes. Does ANYONE understand a word of that post?

Miz Point you said:
GOM if anyone understands that post of GGF's then I do believe that the end is nigh.

Ok so what would you like me to clarify?...GGF

Your post # 45…Everything!!!!! You are terrible when it comes to expressing your thoughts. This "and, and" business is tiresome as well. Try writing in a concise and cohesive manner for a change.

And now would you kindly explain what all this means if it isn't a "Personal Attack" and or on my writing please?...GGF

61 Re: Police take away only reason for ice fishing on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Freeman

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
Thats not a personal attack, its just trying to get it through to you, as others have, that it is difficult to read and comprehend what the hell you're trying to put across.

62 Re: Police take away only reason for ice fishing on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:51 pm

holly golightly

major-contributor
major-contributor
GGF, if I were to, as you state "attacking someone personally" I would call you an xxxxt but I haven't. I have however made a comment (negative in your opinion) on your writing style. If your writing style is all that defines you personally, then that would explain why you become so defensive. If you want those of us on the forum to take you seriously, start speaking in serious English and not gibberish. Igpay AtinLay may be easier to eadray.

63 Re: Police take away only reason for ice fishing on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:54 pm

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
Whatever dude, GGF....it is not a personal attack rather it is a strongly worded request for you to make yourself understood. Many of us are frustrated and rightfully so.

Now an attack would be me saying "oh for christ's sake are you that f**king stupid or retarded that you keep on with this AND business....can you not see how idiotic you are behaving?"

Now dude, THAT could be taken as an attack.

64 Re: Police take away only reason for ice fishing on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Freeman

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
holly golightly wrote:Igpay AtinLay may be easier to eadray.

See, now that I can understand.

65 Re: Police take away only reason for ice fishing on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:56 pm

GGF

major-contributor
major-contributor
holly golightly...

GGF, if I were to, as you state "attacking someone personally" I would call you an xxxxt but I haven't. I have however made a comment (negative in your opinion) on your writing style. If your writing style is all that defines you personally, then that would explain why you become so defensive. If you want those of us on the forum to take you seriously, start speaking in serious English and not gibberish. Igpay AtinLay may be easier to eadray.

Wow I guess there must be something really difficult in the box to understand when one raises the following question like I did in Post #44...

Ok so what would you like me to clarify?...GGF

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
oo Tay uch may ibberish gay. ease Play ite wray glish Engay. anks Thay!

Freeman

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
From the 2009 Anglers GuideLIMITS AND POSSESSION
Fish are considered to be in possession if they are not immediately
released into the water from which they were taken. Possession limits
are the same as daily catch limits in Manitoba. You may possess no
more than one limit of each kind of fish at any time. This includes
all fish you have in hand, camp, transportation, at home or for use
in a competitive fishing event. The limits on this page apply to most

Manitoba waters.

GGF

major-contributor
major-contributor
Miz point you said:

oo Tay uch may ibberish gay. ease Play ite wray glish Engay. anks Thay!

What ever Miz...Please have a real question when you truly don't understand something I wrote instead of an attack etc as a question...GGF

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
Man, you just do not get it. No one is attacking you but folks are getting pissed off with the "and, and, and, and" bullshit.....

GGF

major-contributor
major-contributor
Miz point you said:

Man, you just do not get it. No one is attacking you but folks are getting pissed off with the "and, and, and, and" bullshit.....

Wow I believe it is you that simply doesn't get it already...Ask a real question and get over the and sh$t because I don't care...GGF

holly golightly

major-contributor
major-contributor
At this point GGF, absolutely nothing because you have gotten this whole thread off topic that I forgot what it was all about...........oh yeah fishing, now I remember. And through some miracle, DeanK was able to read and decipher the point you were trying to make and translated it so the rest of us could understand you in post #47.

Deank

contributor eminence
contributor eminence

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
GGF, many of us did ask "real" questions and not just on this thread but on several others. Whatever. You seem to enjoy playing these cryptic little games and inserting many non sequiturs. That would be fine if you were at least entertaining about it but alas the "and" bit wore thin a long time ago.

GGF

major-contributor
major-contributor
Miz point you said:

At this point GGF, absolutely nothing because you have gotten this whole thread off topic that I forgot what it was all about...........oh yeah fishing, now I remember. And through some miracle, DeanK was able to read and decipher the point you were trying to make and translated it so the rest of us could understand you in post #47.

Look...I was first and foremost trying answer and help JTF...and...

And one way or the other how on earth does that justify your attack etc instead of a real question when I asked you one post #44 etc?...GGF

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
Deank wrote:

Thank you for reminding us....for that is what I am starting to believe too.

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
GGF wrote:Miz point you said:

Look...I was first and foremost trying answer and help JTF...and...

And one way or the other how on earth does that justify your attack etc instead of a real question when I asked you one post #44 etc?...GGF

Ahh, dude, that was Holly who said that, not me. Now who is on the attack here? Buh bye!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum