the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Police take away only reason for ice fishing

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
GGF wrote:Miz point you said:

At this point GGF, absolutely nothing because you have gotten this whole thread off topic that I forgot what it was all about...........oh yeah fishing, now I remember. And through some miracle, DeanK was able to read and decipher the point you were trying to make and translated it so the rest of us could understand you in post #47.

Look...I was first and foremost trying answer and help JTF...and...

And one way or the other how on earth does that justify your attack etc instead of a real question when I asked you one post #44 etc?...GGF

Ahh, dude, that was Holly who said that, not me. Now who is on the attack here? Buh bye!

http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

Deank

contributor eminence
contributor eminence

At this point GGF, absolutely nothing because you have gotten this whole thread off topic that I forgot what it was all about...........oh yeah fishing, now I remember. And through some miracle, DeanK was able to read and decipher the point you were trying to make and translated it so the rest of us could understand you in post #47.

And one way or the other how on earth does that justify your attack etc instead of a real question when I asked you one post #44 etc?...GGF

pretty sure that was NOT Miz Point that said that. But I could somehow magically be wrong.

GGF

major-contributor
major-contributor
That post #74 is so much easier than facing the truth miz...GGF

Freeman

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
No, you are not wrong. SOmeone is hell bent on ragging with someone else, so the first someone will attribute any comment to the second someone, even if it was a third someone that said it. Unfortunately, the first someone is demonstrating that their reading is as accurate as their writing.

Freeman

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
holly golightly wrote:At this point GGF, absolutely nothing because you have gotten this whole thread off topic that I forgot what it was all about...........oh yeah fishing, now I remember. And through some miracle, DeanK was able to read and decipher the point you were trying to make and translated it so the rest of us could understand you in post #47.

Just to prove the point that it was hollyg that made the post not MizP. Care to back off on that one?

Freeman

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
WHich brings up the question, why not just use the "Quote" feature as it is, then the originators name appears without have to tell us "soandso says"? What the hell is that all about?

GGF

major-contributor
major-contributor
Miz point you said:

Ahh, dude, that was Holly who said that, not me. Now who is on the attack here? Buh bye!

Your right about that...and...

And I am also right about this..."Bully Behavior" in the box and how would any of you enjoy having to answer 3 or 4 and sometimes more of you at the same time etc on a forum such as this one and that peep not sometimes making a mistake somewhere about who said what?...Whatever...GGF

Deank

contributor eminence
contributor eminence
answering a question once correctly and using a method that the majority of people would understand is usually sufficient.

and the proper use of bolding helps as well

Freeman

uber-contributor
uber-contributor

And I am also right about this..."Bully Behavior" in the box and how would any of you enjoy having to answer 3 or 4 and sometimes more of you at the same time etc on a forum such as this one and that peep not sometimes making a mistake somewhere about who said what?...Whatever...GGF

Ahhh, I see we are now entering "I bullshitted myself into a corner, so I will continue to bullshit" Kind of knew that it would get here eventually.

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
Yeah, I love how the universe unfolds just as it should.

GGF

major-contributor
major-contributor
Freeman you said:

Ahhh, I see we are now entering "I bullshitted myself into a corner, so I will continue to bullshit" Kind of knew that it would get here eventually.
Miz Point you said:

Yeah, I love how the universe unfolds just as it should.

GGF says...Yeah I guess miz point you in particular should love how the universe unfolds seeing that you didn't have a real question response to my question in Post #44...and...

And Freeman you are absolutely no better on the subject matter as a result of you saying now...

Ahhh, I see we are now entering "I bullshitted myself into a corner, so I will continue to bullshit" Kind of knew that it would get here eventually...

And Freeman for the record I am not bullshitting etc on the subject matter...GGF

Goth_chic

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
Back to the topic.....a friend of mine was recently fined for having open liquor in her ice fishing shack. Seems petty but the law is the law. As stupid as it may seem.

Deank

contributor eminence
contributor eminence
Its time we removed the open liquor charge from the books.

It makes little sense. Just what exactly is so wrong about having open liqour in public?

Goth_chic

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
Deank wrote:Its time we removed the open liquor charge from the books.

It makes little sense. Just what exactly is so wrong about having open liqour in public?

LOL...I agree. I remember years ago I had a party at my parents cottage in Grand Marais....a friend of mine was walking down the street with a beer, RCMP drove up behind so he tossed his beer in the bushes. The officer went into the bush with a flashlight just to find the bottle and gave him a $99.00 open liquor fine.

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
We do have some strange liquor laws.....almost Victorian throwbacks in nature.

holly golightly

major-contributor
major-contributor

Miz point wrote:

MizPoint let me be the first to apologize for you being blamed for something you did not write.
I will take responsibility for what I say. Yes it was me HOLLY GOLIGHTY, who made the comments about you, GGF, taking this thread way off topic, your writing style and ee cumming's poetry being easier to read than your writing. If you consider that a personal attack, all I can say is WOW. If all that defines you as a person is your writing, that is too bad, but what you are putting out for the rest of us to read is most definitely showing your lack of understanding of the English language and how people understand it. If you want us on this forum to take you seriously, then be serious in how and what you write.

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
Holly, no apology necessary. Let's have a drink in our ice shack whilst we pan fry up some pickerel in tarragon and butter?

holly golightly

major-contributor
major-contributor
Sounds outstanding, lets have some cheeks as appetizer to prelude the fillets with wine.

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
Now I would protest if that sort of scenario were busted by the coppers because that is rather classy....hell, even the old timers sitting around and having their brews is classy. To me this whole exercise is like let's bust folks because they may commit the crime of DUI? I dunno. The old saying that the law is an ass is appropos at times.

grumpy old man

administrator
administrator
I took the opportunity to illustrate for mr ggf how his posts might read to him were they written by someone else with the word "and" replaced with the word "frizzle".

JTF what is important is simple...Never have more then the catch limit in your possession at any given time...frizzle..

Frizzle what that means is simple...frizzle...

Frizzle as an example...You just caught frizzle kept your limit of fish in your possession at any given time...frizzle...

Frizzle now you just went out frizzle cooked frizzle ate say two fish...frizzle...

Frizzle now that means you can go back out frizzle fish frizzle catch frizzle keep 2 new fish frizzle have them in your possession to get back up to your maximum fish caught limit in your possession...frizzle...

Frizzle once you have reached your "Limit of fish in your possession" then if you continue to fish then you have to catch frizzle release the fish so that you are not over your Catch Limit in your Possession...GGF

With credit to... anonymous, and... gom

It's their, they're and there; in Canada it's colour, cheque, rumour and zed...

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
Frizzilicious!

GGF

major-contributor
major-contributor
GOM you forgot the and bit etc...GGF

lol!

Freeman

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
Good thing the Olympics was in Vancouver or else they might want to fine Montgomery and the whole womens hockey team.

JT Estoban

major-contributor
major-contributor
I take issue with "Frizzle"....it's just not....annoying enough.

Why not change "Frizzle" with "fart" or "poop" or something like "tit....mouse"....

lol

100 Re: Police take away only reason for ice fishing on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Miz point

uber-contributor
uber-contributor
Schlemiel, schlemozzle, hassenpfeffer incorporated!!!!!

101 Re: Police take away only reason for ice fishing on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Deank

contributor eminence
contributor eminence
Miz point wrote:Schlemiel, schlemozzle, hassenpfeffer incorporated!!!!!

Is that some sort of evil blonde jewish curse?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum