the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it anyone's business who sammy katz dates?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Is it anyone's business who sammy katz dates?

29% 29% [ 4 ]
50% 50% [ 7 ]
21% 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Triniman


general-contributor
general-contributor
Miz point wrote:I for one will not be voting for Katz for the simple fact that I know he lacks ethics.

Do tell.

rosencrentz

avatar
uber-contributor
uber-contributor
MizP- I lack ethics, Sammy doesnt deserve your ire! He is working for $122,000 a year when he could be making triple that amount by simply selling off his young Babes that he courts! lol


_________________
They cut my back open ! Help!
http://www.elansofas.com

Guest

avatar
Guest
Goth_chic wrote:

.... I know of a few women who look like men, don't shave their legs or pits and definitely are not attractive...does this make them lesbians?


Well ya.

Triniman

avatar
general-contributor
general-contributor
Miz point wrote:hahahahahaha......Shammy is what he is. I will never forget the story of when he had a Harley delivered to the Global station for Lisa Best and she sent it back. Woman has class. As to the "beard" comment GOM, figure it out.

I thought you and Sammy were an item way back...


_________________
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through
our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that
democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'



― Isaac Asimov

Miz point

avatar
uber-contributor
uber-contributor
Hahahahahahahahahaha!


_________________
Caesar is a salad dude
http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

Guest

avatar
Guest
....so he dumped you too eh?

Miz point

avatar
uber-contributor
uber-contributor
Sorry to disappoint darling.....hahahahahahaha......you are wrong as usual.


_________________
Caesar is a salad dude
http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

Guest

avatar
Guest
Wrong as usual??

You have me confused with..........ahhhhhh......you.

Miz point

avatar
uber-contributor
uber-contributor
Say what you will.....as you do not know me I can assuredly take whatever you have to say about me with a very large grain of salt.....


_________________
Caesar is a salad dude
http://www.granhotelflores.blogspot.com

Freeman

avatar
uber-contributor
uber-contributor
And today, Reynolds writes a column apologizing, that she shouldn't have written the first afrticle about who is screwing who, so she continues to milk the subject saying that there was really nothing to say. Does she get paid by the word, or what?

grumpy old man

avatar
administrator
administrator
People like reynolds and sinclair and brodbeck milk their crap endlessly because that passes for intelligent commentary today. The papers pander to a lower and lower common denominator every year. These bozos would still be writing obituaries 20 years ago. Today they are "Columnists".

It's truly unfortunate they have so prominent a forum.


_________________
Yes, I really am that Grumpy...

It's their, they're and there; in Canada it's colour, cheque, rumour and zed...

LivingDead

avatar
general-contributor
general-contributor
grumpy old man wrote:People like reynolds and sinclair and brodbeck milk their crap endlessly because that passes for intelligent commentary today. The papers pander to a lower and lower common denominator every year. These bozos would still be writing obituaries 20 years ago. Today they are "Columnists".

It's truly unfortunate they have so prominent a forum.

The FreePress editors ensure their writers all stick to a Grade 7 level of writing. People with a higher level of education will think the writing is childish and those with a lower level of education will tend to take what is written as fact. News today is all about sensationalism with the odd feel good story thrown in.
This is my opinion and if you dont like it, eat poo.


_________________
"The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money." -- Margaret Thatcher


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGL8CiUtXF0
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

rosencrentz

avatar
uber-contributor
uber-contributor
I hope that Sammy will send me a Harley!


_________________
They cut my back open ! Help!
http://www.elansofas.com

AGEsAces

avatar
moderator
moderator
LivingDead wrote:
grumpy old man wrote:People like reynolds and sinclair and brodbeck milk their crap endlessly because that passes for intelligent commentary today. The papers pander to a lower and lower common denominator every year. These bozos would still be writing obituaries 20 years ago. Today they are "Columnists".

It's truly unfortunate they have so prominent a forum.

The FreePress editors ensure their writers all stick to a Grade 7 level of writing. People with a higher level of education will think the writing is childish and those with a lower level of education will tend to take what is written as fact. News today is all about sensationalism with the odd feel good story thrown in.
This is my opinion and if you dont like it, eat poo.

Grade 7? Really?
Hmm..might have to go back to the US...there it's 9th Grade (that's Grade 9 for you Canadians).

But that's a known fact, that a MSM paper is written to a Grade 9 level intentionally.
When USA Today first appeared...it actually claimed to be the "paper for intelligent people"...written at a "12th Grade" level.

There were a few that wrote "above" that, such as The Wall Street Journal and The New Yorker...but from what I understand, they've lowered their standards a bit now too to attract a larger audience.

http://www.photage.ca

LivingDead

avatar
general-contributor
general-contributor
AGEsAces wrote:
LivingDead wrote:
grumpy old man wrote:People like reynolds and sinclair and brodbeck milk their crap endlessly because that passes for intelligent commentary today. The papers pander to a lower and lower common denominator every year. These bozos would still be writing obituaries 20 years ago. Today they are "Columnists".

It's truly unfortunate they have so prominent a forum.

The FreePress editors ensure their writers all stick to a Grade 7 level of writing. People with a higher level of education will think the writing is childish and those with a lower level of education will tend to take what is written as fact. News today is all about sensationalism with the odd feel good story thrown in.
This is my opinion and if you dont like it, eat poo.

Grade 7? Really?
Hmm..might have to go back to the US...there it's 9th Grade (that's Grade 9 for you Canadians).

But that's a known fact, that a MSM paper is written to a Grade 9 level intentionally.
When USA Today first appeared...it actually claimed to be the "paper for intelligent people"...written at a "12th Grade" level.

There were a few that wrote "above" that, such as The Wall Street Journal and The New Yorker...but from what I understand, they've lowered their standards a bit now too to attract a larger audience.
Yep, Grade 7 really.
And FYI, Grade 7 in Canada is like grade 11 in the USA.


_________________
"The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money." -- Margaret Thatcher


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGL8CiUtXF0
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

AGEsAces

avatar
moderator
moderator
LivingDead wrote:And FYI, Grade 7 in Canada is like grade 11 in the USA.

Apparently they don't do very well teaching Math here in Canada either Wink

http://www.photage.ca

LivingDead

avatar
general-contributor
general-contributor
AGEsAces wrote:
LivingDead wrote:And FYI, Grade 7 in Canada is like grade 11 in the USA.

Apparently they don't do very well teaching Math here in Canada either Wink

Hey now... !!!

I learned my goes-in-ta's at the Jethro Bodine School of Higher Edjumacation.


_________________
"The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money." -- Margaret Thatcher


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGL8CiUtXF0
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

Guest

avatar
Guest
Correct. That should be grade 12.

Deank

avatar
contributor eminence
contributor eminence


_________________
Why do we call them fingers if no one has ever seen them fing?

Guest

avatar
Guest
I am in a small minority apparently.

I quit caring about her opinion a long time ago. I haven't read her for years.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum