the winnipeg sandbox

Latest topics

» Gord Steeves should run for Mayor
by FlyingRat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

» To discontinue?
by EdWin Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

» Sandbox breakfast get-together, Saturday, January 25, 2014.
by rosencrentz Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:27 pm

» 2013-14 Bisons/CIS Thread
by Hollywood Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 pm

» Katz must resign
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

» Best Breakfast/Brunch
by cobragt Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

» Manitoba Action Party
by RogerStrong Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:24 pm

» Police Respond to a silent alarm With Guns Drawn
by EdWin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

» Details about Cineplex SuperTicket -- interesting promotion
by MattKel Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

» Freep locks out non-subscriber commentary
by Deank Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

» 7-year sentence for Berlusconi
by FlyingRat Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

» New Stadium
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

» Winnipeg News Android App
by grumpy old man Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

» First Post
by grumpy old man Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

» The New Sals at Pembina and Stafford
by grumpy old man Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:35 pm

» Emma Watson wants to do nude scenes for 50 shades of grey movie
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 am

» Museum finally admits it needs to raise more money priovately.
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 am

» And You Thought Your Taxes Are High Now!!!
by FlyingRat Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 am

» free chocolate sample
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

» Do you want a gift certificate for A winnipeg restraunt?
by cobragt Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm


You are not connected. Please login or register

free subway breakfast May 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 free subway breakfast May 31 on Tue May 24, 2011 12:49 pm

Deank

avatar
contributor eminence
contributor eminence
according to ad on the radio just now

free breakie and coffee.


_________________
Why do we call them fingers if no one has ever seen them fing?

2 Re: free subway breakfast May 31 on Tue May 24, 2011 1:14 pm

sputnik

avatar
contributor plus
contributor plus
Deank wrote:according to ad on the radio just now

free breakie and coffee.

Yeah. They had had signs in the locations for a while now about it.

Not sure if you need a coupon for the deal though. Got one in my sub the other day, figured I would hang onto it just in case.

Feel sorry for the Subway locations in the North End and downtown. When they were giving away free coffee it was a constant stream of hobos in the one at Portage and Carlton.

3 Re: free subway breakfast May 31 on Tue May 24, 2011 1:19 pm

grumpy old man

avatar
administrator
administrator
I too have a coupon "just in case".

Haven't heard hobos used in a long time. Actually sounds better than the descriptors most people use for them...


_________________
Yes, I really am that Grumpy...

It's their, they're and there; in Canada it's colour, cheque, rumour and zed...

4 Re: free subway breakfast May 31 on Tue May 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Deank

avatar
contributor eminence
contributor eminence
sputnik wrote:
Deank wrote:according to ad on the radio just now

free breakie and coffee.

Yeah. They had had signs in the locations for a while now about it.

Not sure if you need a coupon for the deal though. Got one in my sub the other day, figured I would hang onto it just in case.

Feel sorry for the Subway locations in the North End and downtown. When they were giving away free coffee it was a constant stream of hobos in the one at Portage and Carlton.

heh.. I feel sorry for ANY of the stores giving stuff away like that. simply because man o man do us peggers ever go for the free stuff.

heh, I would like to see the nationwide FREE breakdown on something like this, bets are Winnipeg outdoes everyone.


_________________
Why do we call them fingers if no one has ever seen them fing?

5 Re: free subway breakfast May 31 on Tue May 24, 2011 2:25 pm

EdWin

avatar
major-contributor
major-contributor
Deank wrote:
sputnik wrote:
Deank wrote:according to ad on the radio just now

free breakie and coffee.

Yeah. They had had signs in the locations for a while now about it.

Not sure if you need a coupon for the deal though. Got one in my sub the other day, figured I would hang onto it just in case.

Feel sorry for the Subway locations in the North End and downtown. When they were giving away free coffee it was a constant stream of hobos in the one at Portage and Carlton.

heh.. I feel sorry for ANY of the stores giving stuff away like that. simply because man o man do us peggers ever go for the free stuff.

heh, I would like to see the nationwide FREE breakdown on something like this, bets are Winnipeg outdoes everyone.

Trust me, we here in Deadmonton love our bargains, as well. Sale? Stores are flooded. Free anything? Line ups galore. We are a very thrifty bunch here in Oilberta's capital, as well. The only thing you might have on us is the garage sales.

6 Re: free subway breakfast May 31 on Tue May 24, 2011 3:51 pm

rosencrentz

avatar
uber-contributor
uber-contributor
Sputnik- You shouldn't call me a hobo! You aren't nice at all, and the really badly dressed hobo who needed a shave was DeanK!
lol


_________________
They cut my back open ! Help!
http://www.elansofas.com

7 Re: free subway breakfast May 31 on Tue May 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Deank

avatar
contributor eminence
contributor eminence
Razz


_________________
Why do we call them fingers if no one has ever seen them fing?

8 Re: free subway breakfast May 31 on Sun May 29, 2011 3:44 pm

rosencrentz

avatar
uber-contributor
uber-contributor
2 more days! Any breakfast meet planned? Time and place please?


_________________
They cut my back open ! Help!
http://www.elansofas.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum